Tuesday 28 February 2017

Life is a choice,choose it wisely





Where are you today in life? Are you where you want to be? Are you happy, sad or indifferent? Where you are is a direct result of the choices you have made up to this point in your life. At the time, some choices might have seemed inconsequential, while others were major life choices. But in the end, all of these choices form together to create the person you are today and the life you live. If you start being more aware of your choices, you can change your life.

 

DO THE SAME THING OR TRY A NEW ONE?

There i was standing infront of goal.I was about 25m away from the goal keeper.In front of the goal was a defense that stretched along the left side and around the back.I had two choices.
  1. I could "goal",meaning i could intentionally hit it short so that i would have an easier shot(greater chance to goal).
  2. I could go for it and aim for the middle of the turf and risk losing my ball because of defense clear my ball.




A little background about my hockey game.i'm not that good .I have my moments,but for the most part,when i am standing up there ready to hit the ball ,i have no idea what is going to happen.I have idea what i want to hapeen,but for some reason with hockey,that rarely happens.      


1 comment:

  1. wow... you are hockey player! first post was good. But...

    (1) You need to include 5 gadgets. I could only see blog list, link list, profile, _______? and __________? (Blog archive gadget not counted. Sorry)
    (2) You must include 5 favorite blogs, I could only find one (which is my blog, tq anyway)

    correct it before continue on next task.

    ReplyDelete